- 过滤器 – 磁性过滤器 – 减压阀
- Virtual Tour
Modern THERMOSTATIC REGULATION technology allows you to achieve thermal comfort in each room, while considerably reducing energy costs. The 3 good reasons to install thermostatic valves and heads.
1 – are installed everywhere
Thermostatic valves and heads can be installed both in existing and newly built buildings, allowing anyone to enjoy the benefi ts of this modern adjustment system.
2 – to each room its temperature
Diff erent rooms in a given home must be heated to diff erent temperatures if they are to provide the most comfortable experience for their occupants.
For instance, the bedroom should be cooler than the living room, the bathroom should be well heated, and the kitchen should be warm and welcoming.
3 – two alone and simple elements: valve + head
The THERMOSTATIC VALVE, very similar to conventional radiator valves, diff ers from the latter in the movement of the closing element itself, which is controlled automatically by an temperature sensitive head in response to the ambient temperature.
The THERMOSTATIC HEAD controls the closing element to maintain the set ambient temperature by regulating the fl ow of water to the radiators.
HOW DO THERMOSTATIC VALVES WORK?
Thermostatic valves regulate the temperature as follows:
– when the air temperature is higher than the setpoint, the bulb dilates and closes the valve (partially or fully).
– when the temperature falls below the setpoint, the bulb contracts and opens the valve. This increases the flow of hot water to the radiators, and hence the amount of heat delivered to the room.
WHAT TYPES OF VALVES ARE MOUNTED ON THE THERMOSTATIC HEADS?
In detail, here are our families of valves to be mounted on the 891R head:
– The valves of the C and V families are mounted on the radiators and with them it is possible to manage the distribution of heat in each room independently.
– The valves of the CPS family are equipped with presetting, where there is a special headwork in the valve that regulates the maximum flow rate that can pass inside the radiator. In this way the quantity of heated water is optimized by using only the necessary quantity.
– Carry out a correct installation of the valves.
– Do not position the sensitive element of the thermostatic head in a niche, behind curtains, or exposed to direct sunlight.
– Keep the temperature lower in just a few rooms, and even by just a few degrees.
– Lowering the temperature even by one setting of the thermostatic head during the night.
– Ventilate the rooms frequently to keep the air fresh, but only briefly.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF VERSION: